Do you avoid activities because of shortness of breath and fatigue?
Pulmonary Therapy can empower you to be more active, social, and independent through exercise and education in a nurturing, safe environment.
Pulmonary Therapy individual treatment plans are tailored by registered respiratory therapists and physical therapist to meet the patient’s specific goals.
Patients who can benefit from pulmonary therapy are:
- Those with chronic respiratory distress such as asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Patients who are pre or post lung transplantation, Cystic Fibrosis, Sarcoidosis.
- Patients who are of the age of 16 years and older.
Pulmonary Therapy Program features:
- Supervised Exercise: Strength & Conditioning
- NEW! Volume Augmented Ventilator - Non-Invasive OPEN Ventilation (NIOV)
- The Breathe NIOV System Developed to Ventilate Patients with Respiratory Insufficiency - Delivers Ventilation and Supplemental Oxygen
- NEW! Six-Minute Walk Test with PROFOX, the Gold Standard in Oximetry Reporting and Analysis
- Breathing Retraining
- Coping and Relaxation Techniques
- Lung Disease Education
Pulmonary Therapy benefits include:
- Greater Strength and Endurance
- Reduced Shortness of Breath
- Less Anxiety and Depression
- Increased Knowledge About Your Health
- Enhanced Quality of Life
- Keeping You Out of the Hospital
Patient will bring their own oxygen & medications for HHN breathing treatments.
Only non-smoking patient are accepted (Smoking cessation for 6 months).
A physician's referral is needed to join the program. Medicare & most
private insurance are accepted.
To schedule an appointment, please call: (281) 242-5252