Physical Therapist Assistant
Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Fascial Movement Taping level I & II
Certified Performance Movement Techniques
Ruben’s core values of social responsibilities include; compassion/caring, teamwork, integrity, and social responsibility. He learned from his childhood which led him towards a profession as a Physical Therapist Assistant. Soccer, martial arts, and weight training have been his passion since a younger age. The guidance of his family helped him reach his educational goals and continue his hobbies until this day. His interest are in sports injury prevention and a healthy life style, too experience in sports injuries, geriatrics, ergonomics, orthopedics, and home health as part of his curriculum.
The most important key to true healing comes from “believing in yourself!” There is no major satisfaction other than to challenge yourself and overcome any circumstances, from minor to major injuries/pathologies. To be able to modify your lifestyle, build your own self esteem, get educated, and always seek for proper family/peers supports.
- Associate in Applied Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, Houston Community College, 2011
- Associate in Applied Science, Health & Fitness Instructor, Houston Community College, 2007
- ASTYM-Certified Clinician, Performance Dynamics, 2013
- Certified Personal Trainer, 2015
National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA)
- RockTape, Certified Fascial Movement Taping Level I & II, Performance Movement Techniques, 2015